- 1 medium capsicum finely chopped
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- ½ teaspoon chilli flakes
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper powder
- ¼ teaspoon chaat masala/sandwich masala
- salt to taste
- 6 bread slices
- 3 tablespoons green chutney
- ¼ cup grated cheese
- butter for cooking
Note– Please read recipe notes in the end.
Main Equipment Used
- Tefal Non-Stick set of 5: https://amzn.to/2Y7mZuX
- Induction cooktop – I use Morphy Richards 1600 Watt Cooktop. You can find it on Amazon here: https://amzn.to/2Jkn4px
Steps In Making
- For the sandwich filling in a bowl add finely chopped capsicum, onions, oregano, chilli flakes, black pepper powder, chaat masala, salt and mix well.
- Now take 3 slices of bread and evenly spread green chutney on two slices.
- Add a spoonful of the filling we prepared.
- Add grated cheese.
- Now cover one slice of the bread topped with the filling with another slice of bread.
- Lastly spread butter on the third slice and close the sandwich with it.
- On a tawa add some butter and once it melts place the sandwich on it and toast it for 2-3 minutes from each sides or until it gets a nice crispy texture and golden texture.
- Serve hot with ketchup or green chutney.
- You can add any vegetable of your choice.