Now easily make quick and delicious homemade peanut butter in just 1 minute.
Ingredients For Peanut Butter
- 2 cup (300g) raw peanuts
- 3 tablespoon: peanut oil/ or any flavourless oil like canola or sunflower
- 3 tablespoon honey
Main Equipments Used
- High Power Mixer Grinder – I use Preethi Zodiac (750-watt). You can find it on Amazon here: https://amzn.to/2DbrsH8
Steps In Making Peanut Butter
- Place a pan over medium heat, add raw peanuts and dry roast them for around 5-6 minutes or till they become little dark in colour. They will start to make popping sound too.
- Now spread the peanuts on a kitchen towel while they are still warm and rub them vigorously with the towel till most of the skin comes off.
- Once the peanuts cool down a bit, take a high power blender and add the peanuts. Now grind them until they forms a fine smooth paste.
- Lastly add honey and oil and grind for another 4-5 seconds. Do not over grind at this point.
- Let it cool down completely and then store it in an air tight container. It will last for around 3 months in the refrigerator and outside at room temperature for a month.
Recipe Notes For Peanut Butter
- If you are using roasted peanuts then skip the roasting process.
- If your peanut butter becomes thick after couple of weeks, you can always add a tablespoon of oil and blend it once again, it will become smooth.
- I am using a 700 Watt mixer grinder which is powerful enough to grind this in just 1 minute.