- 2 mangoes
- 2 apples
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 cups apple juice
- ¼ teaspoon cardamom powder
- 1 pinch yellow colour
Note– Please read recipe notes in the end.
Main Equipment Used
- Tefal Non-Stick set of 5: https://amzn.to/2Y7mZuX
- Induction cooktop – I use Morphy Richards 1600 Watt Cooktop. You can find it on Amazon here: https://amzn.to/2Jkn4px
Steps In Making
- Peel the mangoes and roughly chop them.
- Now put them in a mixer grinder along with sugar and grind them till it forms into a smooth mango puree.
- Transfer it in a large bowl or jug. Now add the apple juice, milk and mix well.
- Now take a pealed apple, grate it and add it too.
- Further add chilled water and mix well. You can adjust the quantity of the water depending on how thick you want this apple mango sharbat to be. Generally its not very thick.
- Add orange colour and mix well.
- Finally add the ice cubes and serve chilled.
- You can adjust the sweetness depending on how sweet the mangoes are.
- If the mangoes have fiber then strain the pulp before using.
CLICK HERE to subscribe to my YouTube channel for more such yummy recipes.
- 3 Ingredient Eggless Mango Mousse
- Mango Kulfi- No Cream, No Condensed Milk
- 3 Cold Coffee In 3 Minutes