- 2 medium onions
- 4 medium tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 green chili
- handful of fresh coriander
- 1 small lemon
- salt to taste
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper powder
- 4 tablespoons tomato ketchup
Note– Please read recipe notes in the end.
Main Equipment Used
- Tefal Non-Stick set of 5: https://amzn.to/2Y7mZuX
- Induction cooktop – I use Morphy Richards 1600 Watt Cooktop. You can find it on Amazon here: https://amzn.to/2Jkn4px
Steps In Making
- Roughly chop 2 tomatoes and puree them in a mixer grinder until it gets a thick coarse texture. Do not add water.
- Finely chop the vegetables; 2 tomatoes, onions, green chilies, coriander, garlic and add them in a bowl along with the pureed tomatoes.
- Squeeze half a lemon and then add salt, black pepper powder and tomato ketchup. Mix till everything is well combined. Fresh tomato salsa is ready.
- Let it rest for 10-15 minutes and then serve with nachos.
- Do not skip the pureed tomatoes because that will combined all the ingredients and give the salsa a juicy texture.
- Let the salsa rest for sometime so all the flavours combine together.
- Take red juicy tomatoes for this salsa recipe.
- Finely chop all the vegetables for better taste.