- 3 bread slices
- 2 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 2-3 teaspoons green coriander chutney
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 cheese slice
- sandwich powder to sprinkle
- black pepper powder to sprinkle
- salt to taste
- ¼ teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon nylon sev
Note– Please read recipe notes in the end.
Main Equipment Used
- Tefal Non-Stick set of 5: https://amzn.to/2Y7mZuX
- Induction cooktop – I use Morphy Richards 1600 Watt Cooktop. You can find it on Amazon here: https://amzn.to/2Jkn4px
Steps In Making
- Take 3 bread slices and with the help of a sharp knife remove the edges of the bread.
- Now evenly spread the butter on each slice.
- Spread a spoonful pf green chutney on two buttered bread slices and a spoonful of mayonnaise on the third slice.
- Add 2 cheese slices on one of the chutney bread and cover the sandwich with the other 2 slices.
- In a grill pan or tawa place the sandwich and toast till it gets a nice golden colour and a crispy texture.
- Cut it into desired shape and spread some more butter on top before serving.
- Finally top it with some sev and serve immediately with green chutney or ketchup.
- You can use brown bread or multi grain bread for these sandwich.
- Always use room temperature butter for even spreading.
CLICK HERE to subscribe to my YouTube channel for more such yummy recipes.
- Green & Red Chutney recipe
- Eggless Mayonnaise in 5 minutes recipe
- 5 Minute Tomato & Onion Cheese Sandwich recipe