- 1 cup boiled corn
- 1 cup capsicum
- 1 cup cheese
- 1 tsp. red chilli flakes
- 2 tsp. Italian seasoning or oregano
- ¼ tsp. black pepper powder
- salt to taste
- 2 tbsp. green chutney
- 2 tbsp. butter
Note– Please read recipe notes in the end.
Main Equipment Used
- Tefal Non-Stick set of 5: https://amzn.to/2Y7mZuX
- Induction cooktop – I use Morphy Richards 1600 Watt Cooktop. You can find it on Amazon here: https://amzn.to/2Jkn4px
Steps In Making
- To prepare the vegetable sandwich filling, in a bowl add boiled corn, capsicum, red chilli flakes, Italian seasoning, black pepper powder, salt and green chutney. Mix till everything is well combined.
- To assemble the sandwich, take a slice of bread and evenly apply butter on it.
- Take a large spoonful of the vegetable filling and evenly spread it on the bread slice.
- Take another bread slice and evenly spread the green chutney on it.
- Cover the sandwich with the green chutney slice, make sure the chutney side faces inwards.
- Carefully place the sandwich on a griller or a tawa and toast until crisp and golden brown from each sides. Apply more butter if needed.
- Serve immediately with ketchup, chutney or garam-garam chai.
- You can add any vegetables of your choice, capsicum will taste great.
- Make sure you take room temperature butter, this will help to spread it easily.
- Skip the chillies if you are making it for the kids.
CLICK HERE to subscribe to my YouTube channel for more such yummy recipes.
- 5 min onion and tomato cheese sandwich recipe
- 2 healthy sandwiches in 5 minutes
- Club sandwich recipe