I love Maggi. Today I will be sharing Cheesy Maggi recipe, its very simple and easy to make. I have made various kinds of Maggi recipes in the past too, do check them out. White Sauce Creamy Maggi, Chilli Paneer Maggi recipe, Meri Barish wali Masala Maggi recipe
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 small onions finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons carrots finely chopped
- 1 small tomato finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons frozen/boiled green peas
- 1 small green capsicum finely chopped
- salt to taste
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric powder
- ¼ teaspoon red chilli powder
- a pinch garam masala
- 1 packet Maggi
- 2 cups water to boil Maggi
- 1 small cheese cube
- 2 cheese slice
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
Note– Please read recipe notes in the end.
Steps In Making Cheesy Maggi
- In a pan add oil and once it turns medium hot add finely chopped onions and toss them.
- Now add chopped carrots and let them cook for couple of minutes.
- Further add tomatoes and salt and cook for two minutes or until the tomatoes become soft.
- Now add frozen or boiled peas along with the chopped capsicum and sauté for a minute.
- Add salt, turmeric powder, red chilli powder and garam masala and mix well.
- Next add water, Maggi tastemaker and Maggi noodles.
- Cover and cook for 2-3 minutes or until Maggi is around 70 percent cooked.
- Further add cheese cubes and cheese slice and mix well.
- It will soon get a cheesy and creamy texture. Do not over cook else the Maggi will become dry.
- Your creamy and cheesy Maggi is ready. Serve hot
- You can add any veggies of your choice.
- always add some extra water while cooking the maggi else it will become lumpy and wont have that creamy cheesy texture.