Coconut Ladoo Recipe – Video
CLICK HERE to subscribe to my YouTube channel for more such yummy recipes.
- 2 cups (200g) desiccated coconut
- ¾ cup (180ml) condensed milk
- ¼ cup (60ml) milk
- 1 teaspoon ghee/clarified butter
Note– Please read recipe notes in the end.
Main Equipments Used
- Tefal Non-Stick set of 5: https://amzn.to/2Y7mZuX
- Induction cooktop – I use Morphy Richards 1600 Watt Cooktop. You can find it on Amazon here: https://amzn.to/2Jkn4px
Steps In Making Instant Coconut ladoo
- In a pan over medium heat add ghee and let it melt completely.
- Now add dried desiccated coconut and while stirring it continuously roast for 3-4 minutes or until it turns aromatic.
- Add condensed milk and mix well.
- Now add milk and cook for 3-4 minutes till the milk is completely absorbed by coconut.
- Take some coconut ladoo mixture in your hand and if it forms into a ball-like structure then switch off the flame and let it cool for 10 minutes.
- To form coconut ladoos, take some mixture in your hand and roll them into balls.
- Lastly coat them in dry desiccated coconut.
- Cool them completely and store them in an airtight container for upto 10 days.
- Always roast the coconut on low-medium flame else it will change it’s colour and the ladoo’s will become very dark.
- You can use fresh coconut too.
- While forming the ladoo’s if the mixture turns little dry then add some milk and make the ladoo’s.
Step By Step In Pictures For Instant Coconut Ladoo
1. In a pan over medium flame add ghee and let it melt completely.
2. Now add dried desiccated coconut and roast for 3-4 minutes.
3. The coconut has turned aromatic.
4. Add condensed milk and mix till well combined.
5. Cook the coconut ladoo mixture for 2-3 minutes.
6. Add milk and cook till the milk is completely absorbed by the coconut.
7. The coconut ladoo mixture is completely cooked now.
8. Take some mixture in your hand, it should form into a ball like structure.
9. Let it cool down for 10 minutes.
10. Take some mixture in your hand and form a ladoo.
11. The ladoo has got a perfect round shape.
12. Roll it in dried desiccated coconut. Similarly make the rest of the ladoo’s.
13. Cool them completely before storing. These coconut ladoo’s can be stored in an airtight container for upto 10 days.