- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp jeera/cumin seeds
- few curry leaves
- 1 green chilli
- 1 onion finely chopped
- ¼ tsp turmeric powder
- ½ tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- salt to taste
- 2 cups curd
- 2 tablespoons coriander leaves
- ½ tsp kasuri methi
Note– Please read recipe notes in the end.
Main Equipment Used
- Tefal Non-Stick set of 5: https://amzn.to/2Y7mZuX
- Induction cooktop – I use Morphy Richards 1600 Watt Cooktop. You can find it on Amazon here: https://amzn.to/2Jkn4px
Steps In Making
- Heat oil in a kadai.
- Now add cumin seeds and cook them for few seconds.
- Add curry leaves, green chillies and finely chopped onion. Cook on medium heat for 2 minutes or until the onions turn light brown in colour.
- Now add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder and salt. Mix well.
- Lower the heat and now add the curd. Keep stirring for a minute, until it gets a boil. Do not cook on high heat else the curd might curdle.
- Finally add fresh coriander and kasuri methi.
- Serve hot with roti or paratha.
- Make sure the curd is not very sour.
- Never cook on high heat after adding the curd.