- ½ melon
- 3 kiwi
- 1 cup grapes
- 1 pear
- 1 apple
- 1 pomegranate
- 5 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
Note– Please read recipe notes in the end.
Main Equipment Used
- Glass Mixing Bowls – To Buy Click Here: https://amzn.to/2UjHgMz
Steps In Making
- Peal all the fruits and chop them in medium size.
- To prepare the dressing, in a bowl add orange juice, lemon juice and honey and mix well.
- Now in a large bowl add all the chopped fruits and top it with the dressing and mix well.
- Serve immediately.
- I don’t like adding salt and pepper in my fruit salad but you can add if you like them.