- 4 slices bread
- 1 baguette
- ¼ cup butter at room temperature
- 3 tablespoons garlic finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander/parsley finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon red chilli flakes
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper powder
Note– Please read recipe notes in the end.
Main Equipment Used
- Tefal Non-Stick set of 5: https://amzn.to/2Y7mZuX
- Induction cooktop – I use Morphy Richards 1600 Watt Cooktop. You can find it on Amazon here: https://amzn.to/2Jkn4px
Steps In Making
- To make the garlic butter in a bowl add soft butter, finely chopped garlic, fresh coriander, red chili flakes, oregano and black pepper powder. Mix till well combined.
- Slice the bread into thin strips and the baguette too.
- Apply garlic butter on one side of the bread slices and the baguette.
- Place a tawa on medium flame and put the buttered side of the bread on the tawa and toast for 2 minutes or until golden and crispy.
- Similarly apply the garlic butter on the other side of the bread and toast it too. Do the same with the baguette slices too.
- Serve immediately.
- Always use room temperature butter. You wont be able to mix the cold butter easily.
- Take any bread of your choice.