This is an extremely easy but cheesy garlic bread recipe that won’t take even 10 minutes. It’s the perfect party starter.
- 1 baguette
- 1½ cups mozzarella cheese
- 20-22 garlic cloves
- ¼ cup (60ml) olive oil
- ½ cup parsley
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon red chilli flakes
- 1 teaspoon oregano
Note– Please read recipe notes in the end.
Main Equipment Used
- Tefal Non-Stick set of 5: https://amzn.to/2Y7mZuX
- Induction cooktop – I use Morphy Richards 1600 Watt Cooktop. You can find it on Amazon here: https://amzn.to/2Jkn4px
Steps In Making
- To prepare the garlic oil, in a blender add garlic cloves, salt, red chilli flakes, oregano, parsley and olive oil. Now blend for 2-3 minutes or until garlic and parsley has perfectly grounded.
- Now cut the baguette from the centre into half.
- Line a baking tray with aluminium foil and place the sliced baguette on it.
- Now generously spread the prepared garlic oil on it. Further top it with grated mozzarella cheese, chilli flakes and oregano.
- Bake in the oven at 160C for 6-7 minutes or until the cheese melts completely.
- Let it cool down for a couple of minutes before slicing.
- Serve hot!
- Use any cheese of your choice.
- Generously spread the garlic oil for better flavour.
- Do not add excess salt, as cheese also has salt in it.