- 2 packets hakka noodles (400g)
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic chopped
- 1 teaspoon ginger finely chopped
- 1 large onion thinly sliced
- ½ cup carrots thinly sliced
- ½ cup capsicum thinly sliced
- ½ cup red bell peppers thinly sliced
- ½ cup yellow bell peppers thinly sliced
- ½ cup cabbage thinly sliced
- salt to taste
- ½ teaspoon black pepper powder
- 2 tablespoons green chilli sauce
- 2 tablespoons red chilli sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar and 1 small green chilli
- 2 tablespoons green spring onions finely chopped
Note– Please read recipe notes in the end.
Main Equipment Used
- Tefal Non-Stick set of 5: https://amzn.to/2Y7mZuX
- Induction cooktop – I use Morphy Richards 1600 Watt Cooktop. You can find it on Amazon here: https://amzn.to/2Jkn4px
Steps In Making
Boil The Noodles
- In a large pan add water and bring it to a boil.
- Now add some salt and the noodles. Boil them as per the instructions given at the back of your noodles packet.
- Strain the excess water.
- Heat the oil in a wok. Now add finely chopped ginger and garlic and sauté them for a minute.
- Add sliced onions and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add the rest of the vegetables, carrots, green capsicum, yellow and red bell peppers and cabbage.
- Now add salt and sauté for 2 minutes. Do not over cook.
- Once done add the boiled noodles.
- Further add salt, black pepper powder, green and red chilli sauce, soy sauce, vinegar and mix until well combined.
- Garnish them with spring onions.
- Serve hot!
- Do not over boil the noodles else they will become soggy.
- Always add the sauce and the spices after adding the noodles, they will mix evenly.
- While making noodles always cut long and thin vegetables as they will be easy to eat.
- You can vary the quantity of sauces as per your requirement and taste.