These 3 healthy breakfast recipes are not only quick to make but are ideal for weight loss. Breakfast is one of the most important meal of the day but most of us ignore it because we are rushing for work and don’t get time to prepare a healthy breakfast. Sometimes we grab something unhealthy from a cafe. So here I am sharing 3 healthy and quick breakfast recipes which will take less than 5 minutes of your time. So now you don’t have to miss out on your breakfast. Rather, you will enjoy deliciousness and health at the same time. Bon appetit!
Healthy Breakfast – Recipes Video
CLICK HERE to subscribe to my YouTube channel and check out all my yummy recipes.
Overnight Oats – CLICK HERE for detailed written Recipe & Video
Strawberry & Banana Smoothie
Ingredients For Strawberry & Banana Smoothie
- 1 cup milk
- ¼ cup yogurt or curd
- ½ cup frozen strawberries
- 1 frozen banana
- 6-8 almonds
- 2 tablespoon melon seeds
- 1 teaspoon honey
Steps In Making Strawberry & Banana Smoothie
- In a blender add the milk and yogurt.
- Now add the frozen bananas and strawberries followed by the almonds, melon seeds and honey.
- Blend till you get a fine smoothie.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe Notes For Strawberry & Banana Smoothie
- Frozen fruits gives a nice thick and creamy texture to the smoothies.
- To freeze the fruits slice them and put them in a zip lock bag and put them in the freezer, before making smoothies, remove them from the freezer and use.
- Curd or yogurt anything can be used.
Step By Step In Pictures For Strawberry & Banana Smoothie
- In a blender add milk, followed by the rest of the ingredients.
2. Our smoothie ingredients are ready.
3. Blend till you get a fine smoothie.
4. Our strawberry and banana smoothie is ready now.
5. Serve immediately.
Peanut butter & Banana sandwich with a healthy twist
Ingredients For Peanut butter & Banana sandwich with a healthy twist
- 3 slices of multi grain bread
- 2 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds
- 1 tablespoon melon seeds
- 1 teaspoon flax seeds
- 1 banana
Steps In Making Peanut butter & Banana sandwich with a healthy twist
- Toast all the 3 bread slices on a tawa or toaster till light golden brown in colour.
- Spread peanut butter on each slice.
- Sprinkle pumpkin seeds, melon seeds and flax seeds on 3 different slices.
- Top it with sliced bananas.
- Sprinkle some more seeds on top if needed. (optional)
- Serve immediately.
Step By Step In Pictures For Peanut Butter & Banana Sandwich
- Take 3 slices of toasted bread and spread peanut butter on it.
2. All the 3 slices are ready now.
3. Sprinkle pumpkin seeds, melon seeds and flax seeds on 3 different slices.
4. Top it with sliced bananas.
5. Sprinkle some more seeds on top if needed. (optional)
6. Serve immediately.