- 1 cucumber
- 2 lemons
- ¼ cup mint leaves
- 2 cups water
- ½ teaspoon black salt
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon stevia
To assemble the drink
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon stevia
- few ice cubes
- few slices of cucumber
- few slices of lemon
Note– Please read recipe notes in the end.
Main Equipment Used
- Tefal Non-Stick set of 5: https://amzn.to/2Y7mZuX
- Induction cooktop – I use Morphy Richards 1600 Watt Cooktop. You can find it on Amazon here: https://amzn.to/2Jkn4px
Steps In Making
- Roughly chop the cucumber.
- Now squeeze the juice of two lemons and keep it aside.
- In a mixer jar add the cucumber, fresh mint leaves water. Grind until smooth.
- Strain the liquid with the help of a strainer and add lemon juice, black salt, regular salt and stevia. Mix well. The refreshing cucumber and mint cooler is ready.
- In a glass add ice cubes, two slices of cucumber and lemon slice. Now pour the refreshing drink and serve chilled.
- You can adjust the quantity of mint leaves as per your preference.
- I have used stevia as a sugar substitute but you can use sugar too.