- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup thin poha/flattened rice
- 2-3 tablespoons Safola Gold oil
- 1 tablespoon mustard seeds
- 20-25 curry leaves
- ½ cup raw peanuts
- ½ cup cashews
- ¼ cup almonds
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons flax seeds
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- ½ cup raisins
- salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon roasted cumin/jeera powder
- 1 tablespoon amchoor/dry mango powder
- 1 teaspoon chaat masala
Note– Please read recipe notes in the end.
Main Equipment Used
- Non-Stick Kadhai: https://amzn.to/3wtrzoP
- Induction cooktop – I use Morphy Richards 1600 Watt Cooktop. You can find it on Amazon here: https://amzn.to/2Jkn4px
Steps In Making
- In a pan dry roast oats for 8-10 minutes until light golden brown and crispy. Once done, remove them in a bowl.
- Similarly dry roast poha for 3-4 minutes and remove it in a bowl.
- In the same pan add oil and once hot add mustard seeds and curry leaves.
- Now add peanuts and roast them for 3-4 minutes.
- Further add almonds and cashews and roast them for another 3-4 minutes.
- Add sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, flax seeds, sesame seeds and raisins. Roast them for couple of minutes.
- Lastly add the salt, powdered sugar, red chilli powder, cumin powder, dry mango powder and chaat masala. Mix till everything is well combined.
- Cool down and completely and store in an airtight container for upto 2 months.
- Use only rolled oats for this recipe. Instant oats wont work.
- You can use any dried nuts or dried fruits of your choice.
CLICK HERE to subscribe to my YouTube channel for more such yummy recipes.
- Healthy poha namkeen recipe
- Khatta meetha no-fry murmura namkeen recipe
- 10 mins oats chilla recipe for weight loss