This creamy homemade vanilla ice cream can be made at home with using 3 simple ingredients. It’s quick easy and takes no time. Tastes just like the store bought.
Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream – Recipe Video
CLICK HERE to subscribe to my YouTube channel and check out all my yummy recipes.
- 1 ½ cup (360ml) whipping cream
- ¾ cup (180ml) condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
Main Equipments Used
- Philips Hand Mixer – Buy on Amazon here: https://amzn.to/2ZrTmXp
- Glass Mixing Bowls – Buy on Amazon here: https://amzn.to/2UjHgMz
- Ice cream scoop – Buy on Amazon Here: https://amzn.to/2S8HQ2d
Steps In Making Vanilla Ice Cream Recipe
- Take chilled whipping cream in a chilled bowl ( keep the bowl in the refrigerator for around 10 minutes)
- With the hand beater or a whisk, whip the cream for a minute till it becomes slightly thick.
- Add condensed milk and vanilla essence and whip it for couple of minutes or till it forms stiff peaks.
- Transfer the ice cream in a bowl and cover it with a lid
- Keep it in the freezer for 5-6 hoours or overnight before serving.
- Store in the freezer for upto6 weeks.
Recipe Notes For Vanilla Ice Cream Recipe
- Always use chilled whipping cream, else it won’t whip nicely.
- Don’t over beat the whipping cream else it might release butter.
- Make sure the ice cream is covered with a lid or cling wrap before freezing else it might form water crystals on the top.
- If you don’t have a hand beater than you can also use a whisk to whip the cream.
Step By Step Pictures For Vanilla Ice Cream
1. Keep the bowl in the refrigerator for around 10 minutes.
2. Whip the cream with a hand beater or a whisk for a minute till it becomes slightly thick.
3. This looks perfect now.
4. At this point add the condensed milk.
5. Now add the vannilla essence.
6. Beat everything for couple of minutes or till it forms stiff peaks.
7. Transfer the ice cream mixture into a bowl.
8. Cover it with a lid and keep it in the freezer for 5-6 hoours or overnight before serving.
9. Scoop the ice cream and serve immediatelly.
10. Store in the freezer for upto 6 weeks.