I always enjoy a hot cup of chai or coffee. I make Cappuccino at home almost every second day. It’s not only creamy and frothy but is so easy to make too. This beaten coffee can be store in the refrigerator for up to 20 days. So you can make it days in advance and whenever you feel like having a cappuccino just add hot boiling milk and the creamy Cappuccino will be ready in 2 minutes. Enjoy my other recipes too of Tandoori chai and Hot chocolate
How to make Cappuccino Recipe – Video
CLICK HERE to subscribe to my YouTube channel for more such yummy recipes.
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee powder
- 4 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 cup (240ml) milk
Note– Please read recipe notes in the end.
Steps on how to make Cappuccino
- In a large mug add coffee powder, sugar and a tablespoon of water.
- With a spoon beat all the 3 together for around 5-8 minutes or until it becomes light and fluffy.
- While beating, when the mixture turns thick, keep adding 1 teaspoon of water at a time and beat again.
- The coffee will change it’s colour from dark brown to light brown and it’s texture will become light and fluffy.
- Add two tablespoon of beaten coffee in a serving mug and add hot boiled milk on top of it.
- Gently stir the milk and beaten coffee together and it will turn thick and frothy. Serve hot!
- You can store the beaten coffee in an airtight container in the refrigerator for around 20 days.
Main Equipments Used
- Induction cooktop – I use Morphy Richards 1600 Watt Cooktop. You can find it on Amazon here: https://amzn.to/2Jkn4px
- You can use full fat or low fat milk to make the cappuccino.
- While beating the coffee and sugar together make sure you add 1 teaspoon water at a time, else the coffee won’t beat properly and won’t turn fluffy.
- You can always double the recipe as per the requirement.
- You will need instant coffee powder for this recipe, filter coffee wont work.
Step By Step In Pictures For Cappuccino
1. To make the Cappuccino, begin with a with adding coffee powder and sugar in a large mug.
2. Now add a tablespoon of water and beat all the 3 together for around 5-8 minutes or until it becomes light and fluffy.
3. The coffee will start to change it’s colour from dark brown to light brown.
4. The coffee mixture has lighten in colour after continuous beating of couple of minutes.
5. When the mixture turns thick, keep adding 1 teaspoon of water at a time and beat again.
6. The coffee mixture has now turned light in colour and has got a light and fluffy texture too. This is ready.
7. Place a sauce pan over medium flame and add milk in it and let it come to a boil.
8. The milk has come to a boil, now turn off the heat.
9. Now add 2 tablespoons of beaten coffee into the serving mug.
10. Pour hot milk on the top and gently stir them together with a spoon.
11. The coffee will turn thick and frothy.
12. Serve hot!