Whenever you have sweet cravings and want to make an instant cake then this is the perfect cake recipe for you. It can be prepared in just 10 minutes and tastes so delicious. You don’t need an oven for this either.
Eggless Black Forest Cake – Recipe Video
CLICK HERE to subscribe to my YouTube channel for more such yummy recipes.
- 5 bread slices (white or brown)’
- ¼ cup cherries (fresh/ candied/ glazed)
- 3 tablespoon granulated sugar
- ½ cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoon powdered/ icing sugar
- ½ cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup (87g) chocolate
Main Equipments Used
- Philips Hand Mixer – Buy on Amazon here: https://amzn.to/2ZrTmXp
- Kitchen Weighing Scale – A must for measuring ingredients. I bought this one from Amazon: https://amzn.to/2U1BcMe
- Revolving Cake Stand – Helpful in cake decoration. Buy any from Amazon. This one is a best-seller: https://amzn.to/2AJlmtS
- Offset Spatula – Nothing compares to this when it comes to frosting a cake. You can buy this one from Amazon: https://amzn.to/2PcDKAE
- Glass Mixing Bowls – Buy on Amazon here: https://amzn.to/2UjHgMz
- Induction cooktop – I use Morphy Richards 1600 Watt Cooktop. You can find it on Amazon here: https://amzn.to/2Jkn4px
Step By Step In Making Instant Black Forest Cake
- In a pan over medium flame add chopped cherries along with sugar and water.
- While stirring it occasionally cook for 4-5 minutes or until the cherries become soft and the sugar dissolves completely and forms a nice thick syrup. Now let it cool down.
- In a chilled bowl add chilled whipping cream and with a hand beater or a whisk beat it for couple of minutes.
- Now add vanilla extract and sieved powdered sugar and beat for another couple of minutes or until it forms stiff peaks.
- Take a vegetable peeler and make chocolate shavings.
- Now cut the corners of the bread slices.
- On a cake stand or a plain surface put one bread slice and then put some cherry syrup on it.
- Now put a spoonful of whipped cream and spread it evenly on the bread slice
- Further put some cherries on it and cover it with another slice of bread and repeat the same process using the rest of the bread slices.
- Now evenly cover the bread cake from all the sides and corners with whipped cream.
- Garnish with chocolate shavings and cherries.
- Store in the refrigerator for upto 3 days.
- Always use fresh bread for this instant cake recipe. You can use sweet or brown bread too.
- Fresh cream won’t work, we need full fat whipping cream.
- Before whipping the cream make sure the cream and the bowl is chilled. (Keep the bowl and the blades of the hand beater in the refrigerator for 30 minutes)
- Whip the cream till it forms stiff peaks, don’t over whip.
- If the whipped cream becomes runny then put it in the freezer for sometime and whip it once again till it firms up.
- Always brush your cake with cherry syrup or sugar syrup before frosting, this will keep your cake moist.
- Can use fresh or canned cherries too.
Step By Step In Pictures For Instant Black Forest Cake
1. In a pan over medium flame add chopped cherries and sugar.
2. Add water.
3. While stirring it occasionally cook till the cherries soften, sugar dissolves completely.
4. The cherries looks cooked now, also the syrup is boiling.
5. The cherries are cooked and water has also thickened and got a thick sugar syrup like consistency.
6. In a bowl add chilled whipping cream and beat for couple of minutes till it becomes slightly thick.
7. Now add vanilla extract.
8. Add sieved powdered sugar and beat for couple of more minutes till everything is well combined and it forms stiff peaks.
9. Now keep the whipped cream in the refrigerator till we prepare the rest of the things.
10. Cut the corners of the bread slices from all sides.
11. Shave the chocolate with a peeler.
12. Keep the chocolate shavings in the refrigerator till we prepare the cake.
13. Take a bread slice and put some cherry syrup on it.
14. Now put a spoonful of whipping cream on the bread and evenly spread it.
15. Add some cherries on it.
16. Cover it with another slice of bread and repeat the same process till we have used all the bread slices.
17. Cover the entire cake with the whipped cream.
18. Clean the edges with a tissue paper.
19. Put some chocolate shavings on the top.
20. Garnish with some cherries.
21. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for upto 3 days.