- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic chopped
- 1 teaspoon ginger finely chopped
- 1 medium onion thinly sliced
- ¼ cup carrots thinly sliced
- ¼ cup red bell peppers thinly sliced
- ¼ cup capsicum thinly sliced
- ¼ cup yellow bell peppers thinly sliced
- ¼ cup cabbage thinly sliced
- salt to taste
- 3 cups (750ml) water
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper powder
- 1 tablespoon green chilli sauce
- 1 tablespoon red chilli sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar and 1 small green chilli
- 1 packet Maggi
- 2 tablespoons green spring onions finely chopped
Note– Please read recipe notes in the end.
Main Equipment Used
- Tefal Non-Stick set of 5: https://amzn.to/2Y7mZuX
- Induction cooktop – I use Morphy Richards 1600 Watt Cooktop. You can find it on Amazon here: https://amzn.to/2Jkn4px
Steps In Making
- In a wok heat oil and then add finely chopped garlic and ginger. Now sauté them for a minute.
- Further add thinly sliced onions and sauté them for 2 minutes or until they turn translucent.
- Now add rest of the vegetables, capsicum, yellow and red bell peppers, cabbage and salt. Sauté for a minute. Do not over cook them.
- Now add water, black pepper powder, red and green chilli sauce, soy sauce and vinegar. Bring it to a boil.
- Add Maggi Masala tastemaker and the Maggi noodles. Let it simmer for 3-4 minutes or till the Maggi is completely cooked.
- The Maggi noodle soup is ready. Garnish with some spring onions and serve hot!
- Thinly sliced the vegetables else they wont taste good.
- You can add any vegetables of your choice.
- Can use any other noodles of your choice for this noodle soup.