- 3 tablespoon custard powder
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 2 cup (500ml) milk
- ¼ cup (50g) sugar
- 2 tablespoons almonds
- 2 tablespoons cashews
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 1 cup mango pulp
- ½ cup mango chopped
- ¼ cup banana sliced
- ¼ cup pomegranate
- ¼ cup apples
Note– Please read recipe notes in the end.
Main Equipment Used
- Tefal Non-Stick set of 5: https://amzn.to/2Y7mZuX
- Induction cooktop – I use Morphy Richards 1600 Watt Cooktop. You can find it on Amazon here: https://amzn.to/2Jkn4px
Steps In Making
- In a small bowl add custard powder and few tablespoon of cold or room temperature milk and give it a good mix. Now keep it aside.
- In a pan add milk and bring it to a boil while stirring it occasionally.
- Now add the custard in the milk and while stirring it continuously cook for 3-4 minutes or until it becomes slightly thick.
- Add sugar, roughly chopped almonds, cashews and raisins. Let it simmer for couple of minutes till the sugar dissolves.
- Let the custard cool down completely.
- Now add the mango pulp and mix well.
- Finally add the chopped mangoes, bananas, apples and pomegranate.
- You can eat it immediately or let it refrigerate for couple of hours before serving.
- Store in the refrigerator for upto a week.
- Never add hot milk in the custard powder, else it will form lumps.
- Always stir the milk while adding the custard in the boiled milk, else it will form lumps.
- If the custard has formed lumps then sieve it and it will be fine.
- Once the custard is cooked, keep stirring it for few more minutes to avoid the cream formation on the top.
- Don’t overcook the custard as it thickens once it cools down.