My favorite fruit is here now – MANGOES! I will be sharing my favorite 3 ingredient eggless mango mousse recipe. This instant mango mousse recipe is no baked and can be easily made with simple ingredients at home. So this summer enjoy this mango mousse recipe. You can check my other summer special recipes too: Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream, Quick Chocolate Ice Cream, Oreo Ice Cream, Fruit Custard, Royal Falooda, 3 Cold Coffee in 3 minutes, Sugar free Fruit Popsicles
Eggless Mango Mousse Recipe – Video
CLICK HERE to subscribe to my YouTube channel and check out all my yummy recipes.
Ingredients For Eggless Mango Mousse
- 3 medium size ripe mangoes
- 1 cup (240ml) whipping cream
- 2 tablespoon icing/ powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
Main Equipments Used
- High Power Mixer Grinder – Preethi Zodiac (750-watt). Buy on Amazon here: https://amzn.to/2DbrsH8
- Philips Hand Mixer – Buy on Amazon here: https://amzn.to/2ZrTmXp
- Glass Mixing Bowls – Buy on Amazon here: https://amzn.to/2UjHgMz
Steps In Making Eggless Mango Mousse
- Peal the mangoes and roughly chop them.
- Add them in the mixer along with sugar and blend them together for 2-3 minutes or until it forms into a smooth pulp
- In a chilled bowl add the chilled whipping cream and whip it with a hand beater or a whisk for 3-4 minutes or until it forms soft peaks. (Start with low speed and then increase it to high)
- Now add vanilla extract and sieved powdered sugar and beat for another 2 minutes till it almost doubles in size and forms stiff peaks.
- Now in 3-4 batches add the mango pulp and gently fold it into the whipping cream, until everything is well combined.
- Take a piping bag add some mango mousse in it and then pipe it into the serving glass.
- Garnish with some chopped mangoes.
- Keep the mango mousse in the refrigerator for couple of hours before serving.
- Use fully ripe mangoes. If your mangoes are not very sweet then add some extra sugar.
- Fresh cream won’t work, we need full fat whipping cream.
- Always use chilled cream for whipping else it wont whip perfectly.
- Before whipping the cream make sure the cream and the bowl is chilled. (Keep the bowl and the blades of the hand beater in the refrigerator for 30 minutes)
- Whip the cream till it forms stiff peaks, don’t over whip else it might release butter.
Steps By Step In Pictures For Eggless Mango Mousse
1. Peel the mangoes.
2. Roughly chop the mangoes and add them in the mixer grinder.
3. Add sugar.
4. Puree the mangoes for 2-3 minutes or until it forms into a smooth mango pulp.
5. The mango pulp is now ready.
6. In a chilled bowl add chilled whipping cream and whip for around 3 minutes till it forms soft peaks.
7. Add vanilla essence.
8. Add powdered sugar and whip till it forms stiff peaks.
9. The whipping cream has got perfect stiff peaks.
10. Now add mango pulp in 4 batches and gently fold them into the whipping cream.
11. The mango mousse is ready and looks silky smooth.
12. In a piping bag add the mango mousse.
13. Pipe the mango mousse in a serving glass.
14. Garnish with chopped mangoes. Keep them in the refrigerator for couple of hours before serving.
15. Serve chilled.
CLICK HERE to subscribe to my YouTube channel for more such yummy recipes.
- 3 Ingredient Mango Ice Cream Recipe
- Quick & Easy Fruit Custard Recipe
- 3 Ingredient Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream Recipe