No bake, sugarfree energy bars that can be made in less than 10 minutes.
- ¼ cup (35g) almonds
- 1 banana medium
- ¼ cup (60ml) honey
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 cups (200g) instant oats
- 2 tablespoons flax seeds
- ¼ cup (30g) sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup (25g) desiccated coconut
- ¼ cup (30g) dried cranberries
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon powder
- salt 1 pinch
- milk as required
Note– Please read recipe notes in the end.
Main Equipment Used
- High Power Mixer Grinder – I use Preethi Zodiac (750-watt). You can find it on Amazon here: https://amzn.to/2DbrsH8
- Induction cooktop – I use Morphy Richards 1600 Watt Cooktop. You can find it on Amazon here: https://amzn.to/2Jkn4px
Steps In Making
- In a mixer grinder jar add almonds and grind them for 30-40 seconds till you get a coarse texture. Do not make it into a fine powder.
- In a large bowl add banana and mash it with the help of a fork or a potato masher.
- Add honey and peanut butter and mix till well combined.
- Now add the rest of the ingredients, instant oats, grounded almonds, peanut butter, instant oats, flax seeds, sunflower seeds, desiccated coconut, dried cranberries, cinnamon powder, salt 1 pinch and 2-3 tablespoons of milk. Mix everything until well combined.
- The mixture should come together and shouldn’t be crumbly, if it still looks crumbly then add some milk.
- Take a tray or plate and grease it with oil.
- Now pour the energy bar mixture in it and flatten the top with a spatula and press them together.
- Sprinkle some flax seeds and cranberries and press them again, so they don’t come out.
- Keep it in the refrigerator to set for an hour.
- Cut them in square or rectangle shape.
- Store in an air tight container in the refrigerator for upto 10 days.
- Any dried fruits or nuts of your choice can be used, just keep the final measurements of the dried fruits same.
- Both instant and rolled oats can be used for this granola bar recipe
- Make sure to grease the tray with butter, else the granola bar will stick to it.
CLICK HERE to subscribe to my YouTube channel for more such yummy recipes.
- Healthy Granola Bar recipe- No Oven, No Sugar
- Chocolate Granola recipe
- Homemade Almond Granola recipe