Overnight Oats Recipe – Video
CLICK HERE to subscribe to my YouTube channel for more such yummy recipes.
- ½ cup instant oats or rolled oats
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds or sabja
- 1 tablespoon raisins
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 6-8 almonds
- 1 banana
- 3-4 strawberries
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon powder (optional)
Steps In Making Overnight Oats
- In a jar or bowl add the oats, pumpkin seeds, chia seeds, raisins, almonds, cinnamon powder. Mix them together.
- Now add the milk, honey and peanut butter and mix till everything is well combined.
- Cover the jar with a lid or cover the bowl and put it in the refrigerator overnight or for up to 3-4 hours before eating.
- In the morning, serve the overnight oats with sliced banana and strawberries.
- Drizzle some honey on top (optional)
Recipe Notes Overnight Oats
- Reduce or increase the quantity of milk as per your preference.
- If the oats look dry, add some milk before serving.
- Any fruits of your choice can be used.
Step By Step In Pictures For Overnight Oats
- In a jar or bowl add oats, pumpkin seeds, chia seeds, raisins, almonds, and cinnamon powder. Mix them together.
2. Now add milk.
3. Give it a stir and then add peanut butter and honey.
4. Give it a good mix.
5. Close the jar with a lid, or cover the bowl and keep it in the refrigerator overnight or 3-4 hours before eating.
6. In the morning remove the oats in the bowl.
7. Top it with fresh strawberries and bananas.
8. Sprinkle some chia seeds, pumpkin seeds and honey. (optional). Serve immediately.