- 2 cups raw peanuts
- 1 cup jaggery/ jaggery powder
- 2 tablespoons roasted sesame seeds
- ½ teaspoon cardamom powder
Note– Please read recipe notes in the end.
Main Equipment Used
- Tefal Non-Stick set of 5: https://amzn.to/2Y7mZuX
- Induction cooktop – I use Morphy Richards 1600 Watt Cooktop. You can find it on Amazon here: https://amzn.to/2Jkn4px
Steps In Making
- Roast peanuts in a pan for 4-5 minutes or until they get a light brown colour and let them cool down for 3-4 minutes.
- Now with the help of a cloth or your hands rub the peanuts and remove the skin.
- Use the pulse mode in the mixer grinder and grind the roasted peanuts till it gets a fine powder.
- Further add the jaggery powder, sesame seeds and cardamom powder. Now grind them together using the pulse mode till it becomes slightly smooth. Once you hold the mixture in your hand, it should form a ball type structure.
- The healthy peanut ladoo mixture is ready. Take some mixture in your hand and form medium size ladoos.
- This recipe will give you around 12-14 small peanut ladoos.
- Can be stored for upto a month in an airtight container
- If your mixture becomes too dry them add some melted ghee and bind the ladoos.
- While grinding the peanuts use the pulse mode, else it might form into a paste.
- If you are using roasted peanuts then you can directly grind them.