Yummy Royal Falooda Recipe – During summers Falooda is easily available in the streets of India but did you know you can make this royal falooda easily at home? In this recipe, I will show you how you can make it at home. Watch the video of Falooda recipe in Hindi or the steps below it for all the details. Tastes best when served chilled. Enjoy this delicious royal flaooda at home along with my other summer series special recipes like, Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream, Quick Chocolate Ice Cream, Oreo Ice Cream, Fruit Custard, 3 Cold Coffee in 3 minutes, Sugar free Fruit Popsicles and 3 Ingredient Mango Mousse
Royal Falooda Recipe – Video
CLICK HERE to subscribe to my YouTube channel and check out all my yummy recipes.
Ingredients For Royal Classic Falooda
- 1 cup (50g) falooda sev
- 2 cups (480ml) milk (full fat or low fat)
- 2 teaspoons sabja seeds/ basil seeds/ tukmaria
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- ¼ cup (60ml) rooh afza / rose syrup
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- cashew 6-8
- pistachios/pista 10-12
- 1 packet strawberry jelly
Main Equipments Used
- Glass Mixing Bowls – Buy on Amazon here: https://amzn.to/2UjHgMz
- Induction cooktop – I use Morphy Richards 1600 Watt Cooktop. You can find it on Amazon here: https://amzn.to/2Jkn4px
Steps In Making Royal Falooda
- In a bowl add one packet of strawberry jelly and then add 1 cup ( 240ml) hot boiling water in it.
- Stir well till the strawberry granules dissolves completely in water.
- Now add 1 cup (240ml) of cold water in it and mix once again.
- Keep the jelly in the refrigerator for around 3 hours or till completely set.
To prepare Royal Falooda
- Soak sabja seeds in 1 cup of water for around 30 minutes. They will swell up and double in size.
- Now in a pan add milk and cook till it gets around 3-4 boils.
- Add sugar and mix till the sugar dissolves completely. Boil for another 3-4 minutes and then let it cool down. Now refrigerate the milk and let it chill completely.
- To boil the falooda sev take two cups of water in a pan and bring it to a boil
- Now add the falooda sev and while stirring it occasionally cook for around 4-5 minutes or until they soften.
- With the help of a sieve, drain off the excess water. Now rinse the falooda sev with cold water to stop the cooking process.
To Assemble The Royal Falooda
- In a tall glass add 2 tablespoon of rose syrup.
- Now add 2 tablespoon of sabja seeds.
- Further add 2 tablespoon of falooda sev.
- Now add 2 tablespoon of jelly.
- Pour 1 cup of milk and give it a gentle stir.
- Top it with an ice cream scoop.
- Garnish with chopped cashews and pistachios.
- Drizzle a tablespoon of rooh afza on the top and enjoy the falooda.
Step By Step In Pictures For Royal Falooda Recipe
- In a small bowl of water add sabja seeds.
2. Soak the sabja seeds in water for 30 minutes. They will swell up and double in size
3. To prepare jelly, in a bowl add one packet of jelly powder and to it add boiling water.
4. Stir them together till the jelly granules dissolve completely.
5. Now add 1 cup of cold water in it and keep it in the refrigerator to set.
6. In a pan over medium add add water and bring it to a boil.
7. Add falooda sev in it and while stirring it occasionally, let it cook for around 5 minutes.
8. The falooda sev has soften and is perfectly cooked now.
9. Drain the excess water.
10. Pour some cold water on it to stop the cooking process and keep it aside.
11. In a pan over medium flame add milk and cook till it gets 3-4 boils.
12. Now add sugar and cook till the sugar dissolves completely. Switch off the flame and let the milk chill completely in the refrigerator.
13. For assembling the falooda, in a tall glass add 2 tablespoon of rose syrup.
14. Now add 2 tablespoon of sabja seeds.
15. Further add 2 tablespoon of falooda sev and strawberry jelly.
16. Add chilled milk and gently give it a stir.
17. Top it with a scoop of ice cream, chopped cashews, pistachios. Finally drizzle some rose syrup and serve immediately.
CLICK HERE to subscribe to my YouTube channel for more such yummy recipes.
- 3 Ingredient Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream Recipe
- Quick & Easy Fruit Custard Recipe
- 3 Cold Coffee In 3 Minutes