- 2 cups (500ml) milk
- ½ cup sabudana soaked
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- ½ teaspoon cardamom powder
- 1 tablespoons cashews
- 1 tablespoons almonds
- 1 tablespoons raisins
- 1 cup mango pulp
- ½ cup mangoes diced
- ½ cup banana sliced
- ½ cup pomegranate
Note– Please read recipe notes in the end.
Main Equipment Used
- Tefal Non-Stick set of 5: https://amzn.to/2Y7mZuX
- Induction cooktop – I use Morphy Richards 1600 Watt Cooktop. You can find it on Amazon here: https://amzn.to/2Jkn4px
Steps In Making
- In a pan add milk and bring it to a boil.
- Now add soaked sabudana and while stirring it continuously cook for 4-5minutes or until it turns translucent.
- Add sugar, cardamom powder, cashews, almonds, raisins and cook until the sugar dissolves completely.
- Once done let it cool down.
- Add the mango pulp and mix well.
- Now add the chopped mangoes and bananas and mix again.
- To assemble, in a serving bowl add a layer of the sabudana pudding and then a layer of pomegranate and mangoes, again add a layer of the sabudana pudding and repeat the process.
- Serve chilled.
- Do not over cook as it will thicken once it cools down.
- Always add the mango pulp once the sabudana pudding has cooled down else it might curdle.
- You can add any fruits of your choice or only add mangoes.