- 1 medium onion
- 1 medium tomato
- 1 medium capsicum
- 2 tablespoons boiled/frozen corn
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- ½ teaspoon red chili flakes
- 2 small cubes cheese grated
- 2 tablespoons schezwan sauce
- 1 tablespoon tomato chili sauce
- 4 bread slices
- 2 tablespoons butter
Note– Please read recipe notes in the end.
Main Equipment Used
- Tefal Non-Stick set of 5: https://amzn.to/2Y7mZuX
- Induction cooktop – I use Morphy Richards 1600 Watt Cooktop. You can find it on Amazon here: https://amzn.to/2Jkn4px
Steps In Making
- Finely chop all the vegetables; (onion, tomatoes and capsicum)
- In a medium bowl add the above vegetables, grated cheese, red chilli flakes, black pepper powder, oregano, schezwan sauce, sweet & sour red chili sauce and mix till everything is well combined.
- Now take 4 slices of bread and evenly spread butter on them.
- Now add a spoonful of the filling we prepared and spread it evenly.
- On a tawa heat some butter and place the toast on them.
- Cover it with a lid and cook it on low flame till the cheese melts completely and the bread is well toasted from the bottom.
- Serve immediately with ketchup.
- You can use any vegetables of your choice.
- If you do not have schezwan sauce then you can use pizza sauce as well.
- Always toast the bread on low flame else it will burn.
- Make sure the bread is well toasted from the bottom because if it remains soggy from the bottom then it wont taste very good.
- You can bake this at 170C for 6-8 minutes or until the cheese melts completely or it gets a good colour on top.