- 2 packets Maggi
- 5 cups water to boil Maggi
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- ½ cup onions thinly sliced
- ½ cup cabbage thinly sliced
- ½ cup red bell peppers thinly sliced
- ½ cup yellow bell peppers thinly sliced
- ½ cup capsicum thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons schezwan sauce
- 2 tablespoons green chilli sauce
- 2 tablespoons tomato ketchup
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- ½ teaspoon white pepper powder
- 2 sachets maggi masala
- salt to taste
Note– Please read recipe notes in the end.
Main Equipments Used
- Tefal Non-Stick set of 5: https://amzn.to/2Y7mZuX
- Induction cooktop – I use Morphy Richards 1600 Watt Cooktop. You can find it on Amazon here: https://amzn.to/2Jkn4px
Steps In Making
- Place a pan over medium flame and add water in it. Once the water comes to a boil, add 2 packets of Maggi, without the Maggi masala and let it cook for 2-3 minutes or until the Maggi is 80% cooked.
- Now with the help of a sieve, drain the excess water and let the Maggi rest, till we prepare the rest of the things.
- To make Schezwan Maggi, heat oil in a pan and then add chopped garlic and sauté for a minute.
- Now add the sliced onions and cook for 2 minutes until translucent.
- Further add capsicum, cabbage, coloured bell peppers and sauté for couple of minutes.
- Now add schezwan sauce, green chilli sauce, soy sauce, tomato ketchup, white vinegar, maggi masala, white vinegar and salt. Mix till everything is well combined.
- Lastly add the boiled Maggi and mix till everything is well combined.
- Serve immediately.
- Do not over cook the Maggi else it will become very soggy.
- You can vary the quantity of the sauces, depending on how spicy you want.