- 5 medium boiled potatoes
- ¼ cup carrots
- ¼ cup beans
- 3 tablespoons sweet corn
- ¼ cup capsicum
- ¼ cup onions
- 1 inch ginger
- 1 green chilli
- ½ teaspoon black pepper powder
- ½ teaspoon red chili flakes
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning/ oregano
- salt to taste
- 8 bread slices
- ½ cup roasted sesame seeds
- oil for cooking
Note– Please read recipe notes in the end.
Main Equipment Used
- Tefal Non-Stick set of 5: https://amzn.to/2Y7mZuX
- Induction cooktop – I use Morphy Richards 1600 Watt Cooktop. You can find it on Amazon here: https://amzn.to/2Jkn4px
Steps In Making
- In a bowl add boiled potatoes and with the help of a masher mash them until smooth.
- Now add all the finely chopped vegetables like carrots, beans, corn, capsicum, onion, ginger and green chillies.
- Further add black pepper powder, red chilli flakes, Italian seasoning and salt. Mix till everything is well combined. The filling is now ready.
- Now take a bread slice and 2 tablespoons of the filling and evenly spread it on the bread.
- In a plate spread the roasted sesame seeds and place the bread with the filling on the roasted sesame seeds so its evenly covered with it. Similarly prepare the rest of the bread slices.
- Heat oil in a pan and shallow fry the sesame toast for 2-3 minutes from each sides.
- Serve hot with ketchup or green chutney.
- You can fry, shallow fry or even toast the sesame toast on a tawa with little butter or oil.
- Make sure the vegetables are finely chopped, else you wont be able to spread them properly.