- 3 boiled potatoes
- salt to taste
- ¼ teaspoon red chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon dry mango powder/amchoor
- ¼ teaspoon cumin powder/jeera powder
- 25-30 sev puri
- 1 onion finely chopped
- ¼ cup green chutney
- ¼ cup sweet tamarind/imli chutney
- ¼ cup red chilli and garlic chutney
- 1 cup nylon sev
- 3-4 tablespoons fresh coriander
- 1 lemon
- ½ teaspoon chat masala
Note– Please read recipe notes in the end.
My Kitchen Equipment
- Tefal Non-Stick set of 5: https://amzn.to/2Y7mZuX
- Induction cooktop – I use Morphy Richards 1600 Watt Cooktop. You can find it on Amazon here: https://amzn.to/2Jkn4px
Steps In Making
- In a bowl add boiled potatoes and with the help of a masher mash them well.
- Now add salt, red chilli powder, dry mango powder, cumin powder and mix till well combined.
- In a plate put the puris together.
- Now put some mashed potatoes on top of each puri.
- Spread some green chutney on the top.
- Now put some chopped onions.
- Further spread some red chutney and tamarind chutney.
- Now add a generous amount of sev on top.
- Lastly add some fresh coriander, chaat masala and lemon juice.
- Serve immediately.
- You can vary the quantity of the ingredients as per your preference. Add as much or less chutney you want.
- Serve immediately, else they might turn little soggy. These taste best when crispy.