- 1 cup green moong/gram sprouts
- 1 cup matki sprouts
- 1 cup black chana/black chickpeas sprouts
- 1 cup green cucumber finely chopped
- ¼ cup yellow bell pepper finely chopped
- ¼ cup tomatoes finely chopped
- ¼ cup onions finely chopped
- ¼ cup carrot grated
- 1 cup boiled potato finely chopped
- ½ cup apples, finely chopped
- ¼ cup pomegranate
- few fresh mint leaves finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander finely chopped
- ½ cup hung curd
- 1 teaspoon black pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin/jeera powder
- 1 teaspoon amchoor powder/dry mango powder
- pink salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
Note– Please read recipe notes in the end.
Main Equipment Used
- Tefal Non-Stick set of 5: https://amzn.to/2Y7mZuX
- Induction cooktop – I use Morphy Richards 1600 Watt Cooktop. You can find it on Amazon here: https://amzn.to/2Jkn4px
Steps In Making
- In a large bowl add all the sprouts, finely chopped vegetables and fruits. Now mix well.
- To prepare the salad dressing in a bowl add hung curd, black pepper powder, cumin powder, amchoor powder, salt and honey. Mix till everything is well combined. The salad dressing is ready.
- Now add the dressing in the salad bowl and mix till the salad is well coated with the dressing.
- Garnish with pomegranate and fresh coriander.
- You can use any veggies of your choice.
- To make the hung curd, in a muslin cloth add the curd. Now make a knot and hang it above the kitchen sink so all the excess water comes out. If you do not have a muslin cloth you can use a thin handkerchief or a sieve too.