- 1 Bundle Fresh Coriander
Note– Please read recipe notes in the end.
Steps In Storing
- Cut the excess brown roots of the coriander bundle.
- Now clean and remove any spoiled or yellow leaves.
- Take a large bowl and add water in it.
- Add the coriander leaves and wash them thoroughly. Make sure no excess dirt is there. Repeat the process 2-3 times or until the water in the bowl turns clean.
- You can do wash them under tap water too.
- Take a kitchen towel or tissue paper and spread the wet coriander leaves on it. Make sure they are not cluttered, else they will take a longer time to dry.
- Take an airtight container and place two layers of tissue paper in it.
- Put the washed and dried coriander leaves in it.
- Cover it with another tissue paper and close the lid.
- Keep it in the refrigerator and store for up to 2 months.
- After a few days if the tissue paper has become wet because of moisture then replace it with a clean and dry tissue paper. And if there are any spoiled coriander leaves then remove them too. Else they might spoil rest of them.
- Do not soak the coriander leaves in the water for too long else they will absorb extra moisture and its shelf life will reduce.
- Do not leave them under the fan for long else they will lose extra moisture and shrivel.
CLICK HERE to subscribe to my YouTube channel for more such yummy recipes.
- How To Store Green Peas For Upto 1 Year
- Dhaba Style Matar Paneer recipe
- Dhaba Style Dal Makhani recipe