- 3 tbsp. oil
- 1 large onion
- 1 large tomato
- ½ tsp. red chilli powder
- 1 tsp. coriander powder
- ¼ tsp. garam masala
- ¼ tsp. haldi powder
- 1 small capsicum
- 2 tbsp. tomato ketchup
- 2 tbsp. schezwan sauce
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 maggi masala sachets
- 2 pkt boiled maggi
Note– Please read recipe notes in the end.
Main Equipment Used
- Tefal Non-Stick set of 5: https://amzn.to/2Y7mZuX
- Induction cooktop – I use Morphy Richards 1600 Watt Cooktop. You can find it on Amazon here: https://amzn.to/2Jkn4px
Steps In Making
- Heat oil in a kadai.
- Now add chopped onions and sauté them for couple of minutes.
- Add tomatoes and salt. Now cook for 2-3 minutes or until they turn soft.
- Further add red chilli powder, coriander powder, garam masala, haldi and mix well.
- Add chopped capsicum and cook for a minute.
- Now add tomato ketchup, schezwan sauce, mayonnaise and mix well.
- Now add maggi masala and some water if needed.
- Finally add boiled maggi and mix until everything is well combined.
- Serve hot.
- You can add any vegetables of your choice.
- Do not skip the sauces as it adds great flavour to this maggi.