Recipe – Video
CLICK HERE to subscribe to my YouTube channel for more such yummy recipes.
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1 tablespoon ginger finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic finely chopped
- 1 green chilli finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons spring onion
- ½ cup cabbage finely chopped
- ½ cup beans finely chopped
- ½ cup carrots finely chopped
- ½ cup capsicum finely chopped
- 2 ½ cups (600 ml) hot water
- salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon green chilli sauce
- 2 tablespoons corn flour+ 4 tablespoons water
- ½ teaspoon black pepper powder
- 2 tablespoons spring onions finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh coriander
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoon chilli oil
Note– Please read recipe notes in the end.
Main Equipment Used
- Tefal Non-Stick set of 5: https://amzn.to/2Y7mZuX
- Induction cooktop – I use Morphy Richards 1600 Watt Cooktop. You can find it on Amazon here: https://amzn.to/2Jkn4px
Steps In Making
- In a pan add oil and once it turns hot add ginger and garlic and sauté them for a minute.
- Now add spring onions and sauté for another minute.
- Further add the rest of the vegetables like finely chopped cabbage, beans, capsicum and carrots. Sauté them for 2 minutes, do not over cook them.
- Now add hot water and mix.
- Add salt, soy sauce, vinegar and green chilli sauce. Let it simmer on medium flame for 3-4 minutes until it gets 5-6 boils.
- Further add the corn flour slurry and slowly keep mixing so it doesn’t form lumps. Cook for another minute.
- Finally add black pepper powder, spring onions, fresh coriander and chilli oil.
- Serve hot!
- You can add any vegetables of your choice.
- Always cut finely chopped vegetables else it will take a longer time to cook, which will result in soggy vegetables, whereas we want a nice bite and crunch in them.
- You can always increase and decrease the amount of soy sauce and vinegar as per your preference.