- 2 packets Masala Maggi
- 5 cups water to boil Maggi
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon chilli flakes
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- ¼ cup carrots thinly sliced
- ¼ cup capsicum thinly sliced
- ¼ cup yellow bell peppers thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons refined flour/maida
- 1 cup (240ml) cold milk
- 1 cheese slice
- salt to taste
Note– Please read recipe notes in the end.
Main Equipments Used
- Tefal Non-Stick set of 5: https://amzn.to/2Y7mZuX
- Induction cooktop – I use Morphy Richards 1600 Watt Cooktop. You can find it on Amazon here: https://amzn.to/2Jkn4px
Steps In Making
- Place a pan over medium flame and add water in it and bring it to a boil.
- Now add 2 packets of Maggi, without the Maggi masala and let it cook for 2-3 minutes or until the Maggi is 80% cooked.
- Now with the help of a sieve, drain the excess water and let the Maggi rest, till we prepare the rest of the things.
- To make white sauce Maggi, place another pan over low flame and add oil or butter in it.
- Now add chopped garlic, chilli flakes and oregano. Toss the herbs and garlic on low flame for 2 minutes till the garlic becomes little golden in colour and turns aromatic.
- Further add thinly sliced capsicum, yellow bell peppers and carrots and toss them for couple of minutes. Do not over cook them.
- Now add refined flour and saute for a minute or two on medium-low flame.
- Slowly add cold milk and while stirring it continuously cook for a minute.
- Now add a slice of cheese, salt and Maggi Masala and let it simmer for few seconds.
- The sauce will becomes slightly thick and creamy. Do not overcook the sauce, as it will thicken after adding Maggi.
- Finally add Maggi and mix till everything is well combined.
- Serve immediately.
- Do not over cook the Maggi else it will become very soggy.
- You can vary the quantity of the cheese and milk, depending on how cheesy and soupy you want your Maggi.
- Add any veggies of your choice like baby corn, sweet corn, onions, etc.