Chilli Paneer Filling
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 1 tablespoon ginger
- ½ cup onions
- ½ cup yellow bell peppers
- ½ cup capsicum
- ½ cup red bell peppers
- 2 tablespoon green chilli sauce
- 1 tablespoon red chilli sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon black pepper powder
- salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon corn flour + 4 tablespoons water for corn flour slurry
- 200g paneer/cottage cheese
- spring onions to garnish
Assemble The Wrap
- 4 tortilla wraps
- 4 tablespoons red chilli sauce
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- sliced onions (optional)
Note– Please read recipe notes in the end.
Main Equipment Used
- Cast Iron Kadhai: https://amzn.to/3xM0qS2
- Cast Iron Tawa: https://amzn.to/3MlXShG
- Induction Stove: https://amzn.to/2Jkn4px
Steps In Making
- Heat oil in a kadai and then add finely chopped ginger and garlic and sauté for few seconds.
- Now add sliced onions, capsicum, yellow and red bell peppers. Sauté for 2 minutes.
- Further add green and red chilli sauce, soy sauce, black pepper powder and salt. Mix well and cook for a minute.
- Add paneer cubes and cook for a minute.
- Now add the corn flour slurry and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle some chopped spring onions. The chilli paneer filling is ready.
Assembling The Wrap
- Heat the tortilla wraps on a tawa for around 30 seconds from each side or until done. Add some oil if needed.
- Now evenly spread green chutney on it.
- In the center add the salad. Top it with a generous amount of paneer filling.
- Squeeze some lemon juice on the top.
- Now gently roll the wrap as shown in the video.
- Serve immediately.
- Use can use tortilla wraps or a chapati.
- You can add mayonnaise or ketchup instead of green chutney.