Quick and easy to make, this cheesy bread pizza recipe is my all-time favourite. When you are hungry and craving for something cheesy but don’t have enough time to cook, you will love this recipe. It’s delicious and doesn’t take more than 10 minutes.
CLICK HERE to subscribe to my YouTube channel for more such yummy recipes.
- 1 tomato (medium size)
- 1 capsicum (medium size)
- 1 onion (medium size)
- 1 bell pepper (medium size)
- ½ teaspoon red chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- ½ teaspoon black pepper powder
- salt to taste
- 4 tablespoons pizza sauce
- 1 cup grated cheese (mozzarella or processed)
- 6 slices bread
- 3 tablespoons butter
Note– Please read recipe notes in the end.
Main Equipment Used
- Tefal Non-Stick set of 5: https://amzn.to/2Y7mZuX
- Induction cooktop – I use Morphy Richards 1600 Watt Cooktop. You can find it on Amazon here: https://amzn.to/2Jkn4px
Steps In Making Bread Pizza
- Finely chop all the vegetables; (onion, tomatoes, bell pepper and capsicum)
- In a medium bowl add the above vegetables along with all the spices; (red chilli flakes, black pepper powder, salt and oregano) and mix till everything is well combined.
- Now take 6 slices of bread and evenly spread pizza sauce on it and then top them with the chopped vegetables. Finally, add some grated cheese and now they are ready to be cooked.
- Take a tawa or a pan and place it on medium flame, now add a teaspoon of butter and put your prepared bread pizza slices on it.
- Cover them with a lid and let them cook on low flame or until the cheese melts completely.
- Finally, sprinkle some red chill flakes and oregano on them and serve immediately.
- If you don’t have pizza sauce then you can replace it with some tomato ketchup.
- Always cook the bread pizza on low flame else it might burn from the bottom.
- You can use any vegetables you like.
Step By Step In Pictures For Bread Pizza
1. In a bowl add all the chopped vegetables and spices.
2. Mix till everything is well combined and keep it aside.
3. Evenly spread pizza sauce on all the bread slices.
4. Top it with the vegetables.
5. Finally add some grated cheese.
6. Place a tawa on medium flame and add a teaspoon of butter and let it melt.
7. Now place the bread pizza slices on it. Make sure the flame is low.
8. Cover it with a lid and cook for around 3 minutes or until the cheese melts completely.
9. The bread pizza is ready. Finally sprinkle some oregano and red chili flakes.
10. Serve hot!