This Biscuit Cake recipe is an easy way to make a delicious cake at home if you don’t any oven, nor does it require eggs. All you need is 4 basic ingredients, grind them together, bake them and your cake is ready!
Recipe – Video
CLICK HERE to subscribe to my YouTube channel for more such yummy recipes.
- 3 packets Parle-G biscuits (250g)
- ½ cup (100g) sugar
- 1 cup (240ml) milk
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Tutti frutti for garnish
Note– Please read recipe notes in the end.
Main Equipments Used
- High Power Mixer Grinder – I use Preethi Zodiac (750-watt). Buy on Amazon here: https://amzn.to/2DbrsH8
- Tefal Non-Stick set of 5: https://amzn.to/2Y7mZuX
- Induction cooktop – I use Morphy Richards 1600 Watt Cooktop. You can find it on Amazon here: https://amzn.to/2Jkn4px
Steps In Making Biscuit Cake
- In a kadai add 2 cups of regular salt and place a stand inside it. Now cover it with a lid and let it heat on medium flame for 10 minutes while we prepare the cake batter.
- In a mixer grinder add parle g biscuits, sugar and grind for 2 minutes till it forms into a fine powder.
- Now add milk and baking soda and blend again for a minute. The batter should be smooth without any lumps and have a slight pouring consistency.
- Take a 4 inch cake tin and grease it with oil and line it with parchment paper.
- Now pour the cake batter in it and garnish with tutti frutti or any nuts of your choice.
- Carefully place the cake tin in the kadai on the stand and cover it with a lid. Now bake it on low flame for 35-40 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean.
- If baking it in an oven then bake it at 170C for 30 minutes.
- Once baked, remove the cake tin on a wire rack and let it cool down completely before serving.
- Store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator for upto 10 days. Warm the cake in the microwave before eating.
- If you don’t have baking soda, replace it with 1 teaspoon of eno.
- You can replace parle g biscuits, with any biscuits of your choice.
- If there is a hole in the lid of the kadai then close it with an aluminium foil, to avoid any loss of heat.
- Do not bake the cake on medium or high flame, else it might burn from the bottom.
- If you don’t have parchment paper then grease the pan with oil and dust it with refined flour.
Step By Step In Pictures For Biscuit Cake
1. In a large kadai add salt and place a stand inside it. Now cover it with a lid and let it heat on medium flame for 10 minutes while we prepare the cake batter.
2. In a mixer grinder add the parle g biscuits.
3. Now add sugar.
4. Grind for 2 minutes till it forms into a smooth powder.
5. This looks perfect.
6. Add milk.
7. Blend for a minute.
8. Add the baking soda and blend till everything is well combined.
9. The cake batter is smooth and has a slight pouring consistency.
10. Transfer the cake batter in a cake tin greased with oil and lined with parchment paper.
11. Tap to remove any air bubbles and garnish with tutti frutti or any nuts of your choice.
12. Carefully place the cake tin in the hot kadai.
13. Cover it with a lid and put a small aluminium foil in the hole to prevent any loss of heat. Bake for 35-40 minutes on low flame.
14. A knife inserted in the center of the cake, came out clean.
15. Remove it on a wire rack and let it cool down completely before serving.