The Dalgona Coffee Recipe is a huge rage these days and people are going crazy over it on all social media platforms. Today, I am going to share with you 3 different ways you can make the Dalgona Coffee.
Recipe – Video
CLICK HERE to subscribe to my YouTube channel for more such yummy recipes.
- 1/3 cup instant coffee powder
- 1/3 cup regular sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 teaspoon nutella
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
Note– Please read recipe notes in the end.
Main Equipments Used
- Philips Hand Mixer – Buy on Amazon here: https://amzn.to/2ZrTmXp
- Glass Mixing Bowls – Buy on Amazon here: https://amzn.to/2UjHgMz
- Induction cooktop – I use Morphy Richards 1600 Watt Cooktop. You can find it on Amazon here: https://amzn.to/2Jkn4px
Steps In Making Dalgona coffee – 3 ways
- In a large bowl add instant coffee powder, sugar and water. With the help of a hand-beater, beat the mixture for 3-4 minutes.
- As the sugar dissolves, the mixture will thicken and lighten in colour. Once it gets soft peaks, it’s ready to be used.
- To make your classic dalgona coffee, in a glass add some ice cubes and pour some chilled milk in it. Now add 2-3 tablespoons of the beaten coffee and smoothen the top. The classic dalgona coffee is ready to be served.
- To make the chocolate dalgona coffee, in a small bowl add 3 tablespoons of beaten coffee and cocoa powder. Mix until well combined. In a glass add hot or cold milk and top it with the cocoa coffee mixture. The chocolate dalgona coffee is ready.
- To make the nutella dalgona coffee, in a glass add hot milk along with a tablespoon of nutella. Mix until well combined. Top it with 2 tablespoons of beaten coffee. Ready to be served.
- The ratio of coffee, sugar and water remains the same. You can multiply or divide the recipe. This recipe will make 4 cups of dalgona coffee.
- All the above 3 dalgona coffees can be made using hot or cold milk, low fat or full fat.
- If you don’t have a hand beater then you can use a whisk too. It will take a little longer time than the usual.
- The beaten coffee can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for upto 2 weeks.
Step By Step In Pictures For Dalgona Coffee
- In a large bowl add instant coffee powder.
2. Add sugar.
3. Add water.
4. With the help of a whisk or hand beater, beat the coffee for 3-4 minutes.
5. After couple of minutes, it will start to thicken.
6. The coffee mixture will lighten and form peaks. It’s ready to be used.
7. To make the classic dalgona coffee, in a glass add ice cubes and chilled milk.
8. Now add 2-3 tablespoons of beaten coffee and spread well.
9. The classic dalgona coffee is ready.
10. To make the chocolate dalgona coffee in a bowl add 2-3 tablespoons of beaten coffee.
11. Now add cocoa powder and mix well.
12. The chocolate coffee mixture is ready.
13. To make the chocolate dalgona coffee in a glass add 2-3 tablespoons of chocolate coffee mixture.
14. The chocolate dalgona coffee is ready to be served.
15. To make the nutella dalgona coffee, in a glass add hot milk and nutella and mix well.
16. The colour of the milk will darken.
17. Now top it with the beaten coffee.
18. The nutella daolgona coffee is ready to be served.