- ¼ cup onions
- ¼ cup tomatoes
- ¼ cup green capsicum
- ¼ cup sweet corn
- 3 tablespoons Schezwan sauce
- 3 tablespoons tomato ketchup
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 250g paneer cubes
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon red chilli flakes
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- salt to taste
- 4-6 bread slices
- ¼ cup pizza sauce
- 6 cheese slices
- ½ cup grated cheese
- butter for cooking
Note– Please read recipe notes in the end.
Main Equipment Used
- Tefal Non-Stick set of 5: https://amzn.to/2Y7mZuX
- Induction cooktop – I use Morphy Richards 1600 Watt Cooktop. You can find it on Amazon here: https://amzn.to/2Jkn4px
Steps In Making
- In a bowl add finely chopped capsicum, tomatoes, onions, sweet corn, Schezwan sauce, tomato ketchup, mayonnaise, paneer cubes, black pepper powder, red chilli flakes, oregano, salt and mix well. The Schezwan paneer topping is ready.
- To assemble the pizza, take 4 bread slices and evenly spread Schezwan saucer on one side of each slice.
- Add a cheese slice to each one of them.
- Now generously add the Schezwan paneer pizza topping on it and spread it evenly.
- Grate some cheese on top and lastly sprinkle some red chilli flakes and oregano.
- Now in a pan add some butter and then place the bread pizza on it. Now sprinkle some water on the sides and cover it with a lid.
- Let it cook on low heat for 2-3 minutes or till the cheese melts completely.
- You can also bake it for 5 minutes at 180C
- Schezwan paneer pizza is ready. Serve hot.
- You can use any vegetables of your choice.