- 2 tbsp. oil
- 1 tbsp. garlic
- 1 tbsp ginger
- 1 cup carrots
- 1 cup cabbage
- 1 cup sweet corn
- ½ cup beans
- 3 cups water
- 1 tsp. black pepper powder
- 1 tsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. green chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp. white vinegar
- salt to taste
Note– Please read recipe notes in the end.
Main Equipment Used
- Tefal Non-Stick set of 5: https://amzn.to/2Y7mZuX
- Induction cooktop – I use Morphy Richards 1600 Watt Cooktop. You can find it on Amazon here: https://amzn.to/2Jkn4px
Steps In Making
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Now add finely chopped ginger and garlic and sauté them.
- Add finely chopped carrots, beans, cabbage and sweet corn. Cook them on medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Further add water, black pepper powder, soy sauce, green chilli sauce, white vinegar and salt. Let it simmer on medium heat for 4-5 minutes.
- Healthy weight loss soup is ready. Serve hot.
- You can use any vegetable of your choice.