- 1 Bundle Fresh Pudina
Note– Please read recipe notes in the end.
Steps In Storing
- Remove all the mint/pudina leaves from the stem.
- Do not take any spoiled or yellow leaves.
- Take a kitchen towel or tissue paper and spread the mint leaves on it. Make sure they are not cluttered, let them dry for 10-15 minutes until no water or extra moisture is left on the leaves.
- Take an airtight container and place two layers of tissue paper in it.
- Put half the mint leaves in it and spread it evenly.
- Cover it with the second layer of tissue paper.
- Add some more mint leaves and then finally cover it with the third layer of tissue paper and close the lid. Do not store lot of mint leaves at the same time, store them in small batches.
- Keep it in the refrigerator and store for up to 1 month.
- After a few days if the tissue paper has become wet because of moisture then replace it with a clean and dry tissue paper. And if there are any spoiled mint leaves then remove them too. Else they might spoil rest of them.
- Do not store it in the freezer, it should be kept in the refrigerator.
- Do not leave them under the fan for long else they will lose extra moisture and shrivel.
CLICK HERE to subscribe to my YouTube channel for more such yummy recipes.
- How To Store Green Peas For Upto 1 Year
- How To Store Coriander Leaves for Upto 2 Months
- How To Store Red Carrots