- 250g paneer/cottage cheese
- 500ml milk
- 1 cup (125g) milk powder
- ½ cup sugar
- 3-4 drops kevda water
- ¼ teaspoon cardamom powder
- pistachios for garnishing
Note– Please read recipe notes in the end.
Main Equipment Used
- Tefal Non-Stick set of 5: https://amzn.to/2Y7mZuX
- Induction cooktop – I use Morphy Richards 1600 Watt Cooktop. You can find it on Amazon here: https://amzn.to/2Jkn4px
Steps In Making
- Take 250g paneer and grate it.
- Now transfer it in a kadai and add milk. Mix till both are well combined.
- Switch on the flame and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Now add milk powder and mix well. Cook for 6-7 minutes, the paneer will absorb the milk and the mixture will become thick.
- Now add sugar and cook for 4-5 minutes or until the mixture becomes thick enough to form ladoos.
- Lastly add cardamom powder and kedwa water and mix well.
- Let the chena ladoo mixture cool down for sometime.
- To make the ladoos take two tablespoons of the chena mixture in between your palm and roll the ladoos in a round shape. You can change the size of the ladoos depending on your choice.
- Soft, melt in the mouth chena ladoos are ready. This recipe will give 11-12 ladoos.
- Store them in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.
- Grate the paneer for better texture, make sure there are no lumps
- You can adjust the sweetness as per your taste